Don’t believe everything you see online. Here’s a round-up of the funniest and most ridiculous food beauty fails!
Through social media, I’ve noticed people have been getting more and more obsessed with including natural ingredients in their beauty regime. Fair enough. It’s always nice to know that the reason why your skin feels so goddamn great is because you’re an eco-friendly beauty wizard who is amazing at whipping things together.
Before YouTube/ Instagram beauty gurus started slayyyying our screens, I feel that people were a lot more sensible. Eg: Avocado + Honey face mask, lemon + baking soda exfoliator etc.. Now, there are all kinds of weird shit out there because likes/views > personal safety. Your latest creation made you break out? No problem! Just put some concealer on and pretend it worked.
Here are some beauty fails that I think are so failtastic that they are funny.
1) Turmeric face mask gone wrong. So unfortunate.
2) That snickers bar.. Some gurus out there will probably start preaching that chocolate is great for your skin.
🍆🥕FACE FULL OF FOOD 🍔🌯 ________________ Lol this is a bit ridiculous but hilariously fun!! I challenge all my friends, you guys, to go out and try this #makeupchallenge for the holidays! 😂😂 🌯Don't forget to TAG me AND use the hashtags #facefulloffoodchallenge #facefulloffood So I can see! ___________________ #makeuptutorialsx0x #makeupforbarbies #glowedupgirl #makeup_artist_worldwide_ #shimycatsmua #hypnaughtymakeup #hypnaughtypower #lashes #highlight #nikkietutorials #makeuptutorial #makeupblogger #mirrorbellaglam #fakeupfix #skelotim #wakeupandmakeup #brian_champagne #laurag_143 #makeupaddictioncosmetics #makeupgeek #maryhadalittleglam #makeupbymario #brows #mannymua#peachyqueenblog @mirrorbellaglam @skelotim @maryhadalittleglam @peachyqueenblog @hypnaughty.makeup @joamerchan @sandramiyagi @fakeupfix @nikkietutorials @hypnaughtypower @fiercesociety #fiercesociety @wakeupandmakeup @wakeup2slay @shimycatsmua @kcrab__ @makeupforbarbies @shop_alamode @kathleenlights @farahdhukai @bretmansvanity @bretmanrock @hudabeauty #hudabeauty @rochellewick @beautfoles ✨Disclaimer: attempt at your own risk. Try products on skin before use on face. ✨Song: Remember the Name by Fort Minor
3) Using berries as lipstick.. Make sure you don’t do this in the summer otherwise bees might think you’re a fruit.
4) “Limes work as a natural deodorant” Lol. It’s brilliant if you want to smell like margarita all the time. Perfect for dry January? You can’t drink but at least you can smell.
5) This is not food but technically related – Using spoon as a contour tool. What the hell is a spoon going to do? Our eyes are powerful man, just use your eyes!
6) Using onions to speed up eyebrow growth. Instagram beauty guru @hudabeauty mentioned that “Onion juice has sulphur which speeds up the growth of hair and makes it thicker.” Not sure if I want to be crying all the time.
7) Cornstarch for “Baking”. Why?!?! Translucent face powder only costs £1.
It’s great to try out new things but don’t be dumb.